We welcome the opportunity to invite you to join the De Wafelbakkers team. From the receiving clerk on the dock, to the production supervisor on the floor, to our sales team on the road, we are committed to producing and delivering the best food possible under the safest condition we can provide. Our customers determine how successful we are in achieving that goal. And our associates are key to satisfying our customers.
Our associates commonly wear multiple hats and handle a wide range of tasks on a daily basis. Even though it can be a challenging work environment, it is also satisfying to be part of a winning team. Our commitment to continuous improvement helps our company stand out from the rest. This same commitment is our secret ingredient to guaranteed customer satisfaction.
DeWafelbakkers has manufacturing facilities in both North Little Rock, Arkansas and McDonough, Georgia.
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS
Packers - We are currently hiring for packer positions on our production line. We have openings on our 2nd and 3rd shift. We do have a 1st shift but there is a waiting list for this shift.
- 1st shift is $12.00 an hour from 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 2nd Shift is $12.00 an hour plus a .75 cent differential and is from 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- 3rd Shift is $12.00 an hour plus a $1.00 differential and is from 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
If you are interested in applying for a packer position, please come in person to fill out an application at our facility located at:
10,000 Crystal Hill Road
North Little Rock AR, 72113
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 4:00 PM CST
At De Wafelbakkers we offer a comprehensive benefits package for our associates which includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holiday and Vacation Programs
- And other voluntary benefits